What I've learned in 1 month of marriage:
1. This is what will come off your new bride's head after your wedding

2. You will quickly develop a 5 point "Quality Assurance Checklist" for fine china
3.Turning "I", "Me", and "Mine" into "We", "Us", and "Our" is not as simple as you think
4. It still makes me smile when HOKIS says, "My husband..."
5. It still makes me smile when I say, "My wife..."
6. Couch shopping is actually kind of fun
7. Even though you've lived apart for the great majority of your relationship, when she's away for 3 days it feels like an eternity
8. I have SOOOO much more to learn about marriage.
1. This is what will come off your new bride's head after your wedding
2. You will quickly develop a 5 point "Quality Assurance Checklist" for fine china
3.Turning "I", "Me", and "Mine" into "We", "Us", and "Our" is not as simple as you think
4. It still makes me smile when HOKIS says, "My husband..."
5. It still makes me smile when I say, "My wife..."
6. Couch shopping is actually kind of fun
7. Even though you've lived apart for the great majority of your relationship, when she's away for 3 days it feels like an eternity
8. I have SOOOO much more to learn about marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment