Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving at the Kalamkarian residence usually involves about 38 people, a 400 lb turkey, and almost 30 side dishes. So what if I told you that this year, Thanksgiving at the Kalamkarian household was a nice quiet affair with only a handful of people (but 30 side dishes nonetheless)? You might look at me cross-eyed. It's true. Here are the pictures to prove it.

Here is the young star of the show, ready for his moment in the spotlight

The Before and After Thanksgiving shopping on my fridge

.Here we go. The provisions are out and ready to be turned into a delicious meal

Head Chef Marina Ravich is working on the perfect turkey.


Smile ladies!


Performing my duties as an American: watching football.


The bird's ready. The feast is on the table. Let's eat!



Such pretty faces to grace my apartment for turkey day!

Hope you all had as much fun as I did on this day. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the postings and the turkey feast looks fabulous!