Dear Readership,
I recognize that there has been a serious delay in the posts on this outlet. For this, your humble observer accepts full responsibility and apologizes.
However, this time apart has given some great insight into the fact that there are those of you who actually read the blog. I always figured my site got more hits from me than anyone else, but apparently, I'm doing something right, because there have been numerous requests for new posts.
Recognizing that with this great power comes great responsibility, I have begun diligently working on some new material. Please be patient with me, as I refuse to inflict sub-par work on the readership. As such, I promise that the forth-coming works will be material of the highest quality.
Here are some ideas I've been throwing around for regular features:
1. Mind-Boggling Phenomena: Revisit events in the life of your humble observer that make him shake his head and question whether he is really alive and witnessing said event.
2. Just Putting It Out There: Bold statements from your humble observer about the state of the world (perhaps too bold to ever be retracted)
3. Medical Code: An in-depth analysis of the ins & outs of medicine, the state of healthcare, and the good, the bad, and the ugly as seen from the eyes of a medical student, your humble observer.
These will be, of course, in addition to my standard posting. Thank you again for your patience.
1 comment:
I look forward to the 'Mind-Boggling Phenomena' posts. As I read them, I know that I will so easily be able to see your expressions and mannerisms as if you were telling the stories. Events like the ones you will soon describe are God's way of entertaining us throughout our days!
Keep on truckin'!
Post a Comment