From: YHO
Date: 3/23/09
Time: 16:24 - 16:42
"I simply cannot wait to answer the following question on the site evaluation at the end of my rotation: 'Did you feel like you were part of the health care team?'
My answer: 'Absolutely! My integral role as glorified blood tube delivery boy was my foremost reason for choosing medical school and the medical profession. When the resident calls me up for an important task and I come running, and he tells me to run the tubes to the lab, I wet myself a little...And when the pharmacy rejected me as a suitable candidate to deliver medication to an actively dying woman, the thrills almost made me vomit.
And just as I got done typing that last part, I was addressed by the only name I've ever known for the last 6 months...'Medical Student!'"
"I want to spontaneously combust."
So...How do YOU think my day went?
No comments:
Post a Comment