Friday, May 17, 2013

The Story Of Us - The Pizza Theory

A fun little Italy*-inspired photo version of The Story Of Us.

Newlyweds encounter a lot of peri-nuptial counsel, both solicited and otherwise, from all the veterans out there of the marriage game.

Some of these words of wisdom are instructive, dripping with wisdom that comes with age and experience.

Some are... well... less than savory.

While most of these pearls are common and easily understandable (i.e. never go to bed angry) here's what I've come to understand in 252 days in marriage:

As important as it may be to share values, goals, and, above all else, RESPECT, you need someone who complements you, a la "The Olive Theory"**. For Your Humble Observer and HOKIS, it's all about "The Pizza Theory"

YHO - Straight lines, ordered slicing, symmetric wedges
HOKIS - Odd angles, irregular slicing, asymmetric wedges











8 months and 10 days in - I can't imagine anyone else in this world with whom I'd rather share a slice of Sorrentine pizza

*More on Italy to come
**THE OLIVE THEORY

No comments: