Monday, March 15, 2010
Match Day #1
Matched/Unmatched Information
15:19 - Thank you all for the outpouring of congratulations and support. This is a huge relief to know that on July 1 I will be employed. Now the real waiting game begins, to see where I will be for the next 3+ years of my life. Sam blog format three days from today. See you then!
Cheers,
YHO
11:57 - MATCH!!!
11:47 - 13 Minutes. That is all.
11:41 - I want to take this time to wish my beautiful girlfriend a very happy birthday, and to let her know I haven't forgotten despite all the excitement. She's been incredibly supportive through everything.
11:26 - Ok, at this point, I'm just writing to alleviate anxiety. If I focus on where commas, semicolons; periods. And apostrophe's go, then the Match doesn't exist. 34 minutes.
11:19 - Set up shop here at The Brooklyn Hospital Center's medical library. 41 minutes and counting. I'll probably be posting every minute from here on out.
10:21 - Holding up, but the butterflies are beginning. Mind is starting to wander to contingency plans...so far I have non. Eep! Plan to get out of here in the next 40 minutes or so to go establish myself at a wifi location to get results.
08:00 - GOOD MORNING WORLD! It's a bright new day here in NYC...well, it's a new day at least. Nerves are there, but I'm hanging in. Off to my rotation for now. Periodic updates will come. Also check Twitter feed to the left for more information.
Cheers,
YHO
11:57 - MATCH!!!
11:47 - 13 Minutes. That is all.
11:41 - I want to take this time to wish my beautiful girlfriend a very happy birthday, and to let her know I haven't forgotten despite all the excitement. She's been incredibly supportive through everything.
11:26 - Ok, at this point, I'm just writing to alleviate anxiety. If I focus on where commas, semicolons; periods. And apostrophe's go, then the Match doesn't exist. 34 minutes.
11:19 - Set up shop here at The Brooklyn Hospital Center's medical library. 41 minutes and counting. I'll probably be posting every minute from here on out.
10:21 - Holding up, but the butterflies are beginning. Mind is starting to wander to contingency plans...so far I have non. Eep! Plan to get out of here in the next 40 minutes or so to go establish myself at a wifi location to get results.
08:00 - GOOD MORNING WORLD! It's a bright new day here in NYC...well, it's a new day at least. Nerves are there, but I'm hanging in. Off to my rotation for now. Periodic updates will come. Also check Twitter feed to the left for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment